Here at Bright and Klean we pride ourselves with having at our disposal the very latest techniques in fabric care to hand and staff that care about delivering a service next to none to you. We consistently aim to exceed our customer expectations through the provision of our customer needs led service. Whether it’s a delicate garment that requires immediate and urgent attention or you need repairs to be carried out in a hurry we understand and will do our level best to see that you get to the ball in one piece, (or as many as you wish). Bright and Klean can’t promise you a Prince at the end of your day but we can promise to have your dry cleaning needs managed to the highest standards.
The following steps are undertaken to make sure that your garments are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Care labels are checked to ensure the most suitable cleaning methods and processes are used in the cleaning process.
- All garments are checked and duly noted for missing buttons, loose stitching, tears and stains that may require spotting or further treatment.
- All items are then tagged and logged onto our system.
- The garments are sorted and arranged by types of fabrics and colours.
- Our team prepare chemically based treatments and techniques to match the garments cleaning requirements and to deliver the best cleaning results.
- Garments are chemically treated prior to being dry cleaned.
- The garments are then dry cleaned at the right temperature.
- Once the garments are clean they are pressed on various Hoffman and steam machines.
- Garments are hand finished to ensure the removal of any bobbling that may have occurred.
- Each garment is then quality controlled to ensure its perfection.
- Finally they are covered with suitable packaging so that the garment remains dust free on your journey home.