Curtains and Upholstery
Of all the cleaning that you perform in your home or the office curtain cleaning is one of those that is likely to be least performed and that means come the time for cleaning, your curtains will need a Bright and Klean clean to restore the beauty of your favourite drapes.
Curtains, (particularly in public places) often hang for many years unnoticed that they are gathering an array of dust mites and other microbiology. Curtains often act as air filters trapping dust, hair, smoke, odours, etc which are a recipe for passing on allergens that can cause all sorts of problems for sensitive skin, eczema sufferers, dermatitis suffers and asthmatics, etc. Getting a professional clean from Bright and Klean of your curtain, swags, tails and pelmets will help to reduce dust build up and hence inhibit nasty allergens in your home or office.
Just take your curtain and other fabric fittings along to Bright and Klean and we will do all we can to return a fresh smelling allergen free drape to you which is guaranteed to brighten up your home or office.
Our curtain cleaning process ensures that we:
- Use our professional curtain vacuum to remove all the loose dust
- Spot clean the item which helps to ensure that during the cleaning process embedded dust and stains are removed to the very highest degree.
- Dry or wet clean your curtain according to manufacturer’s instructions and our specialist knowledge of fabrics making sure to use the right balance of cleaning solutions and solvents to suit the individual curtain and fabric fittings.
- Then, once cleaned, we press, hang, (without folding); to keep them crease and wrinkle free and package your curtain to protect them from dust and dust mites ready for you to use.
- Please note: curtains are often made with a lining and the lining is usually made of a different type of material to the rest of the drape. The lining is usually always the part of the curtain that endures the most sunlight and as such is most likely to become discoloured, stained or in some extreme cases; disintegrated. Bright and Klean are not able to repair those types of damage through its cleaning process.
Some items of upholstery tend to get used more than others, (simply through sitting, feet, dirty clothing, hair, crumbs, spillage, dust, etc), and can become worn and disfigured very quickly, however, regular care of your upholstery will generally help to maintain the items beauty much longer. Bright and Klean will take the essential steps to ensure your upholstery is cleaned to perfection, helping restore the fabrics.